Issue 27 • November 2023
In this edition we bring you six timely features that delve into the evolving leasing landscape across Europe. Here's what you can expect:
- As the Hungarian leasing market charts a nuanced growth path in alignment with the economy, the future looks promising.
- Get to know the Hungarian Leasing Association (HLA), a significant player in the nation's financial landscape. Discover its history, mission, and strategic partnerships that have driven progress in the sector.
- The trials of Metro Bank shed light on the complexities UK mid-tier banks face in a changing regulatory landscape and amidst the resurgence of interest rates.
- Matt Adey from the British Business Bank discusses the impact of declining UK productivity on the asset finance sector. Discover how asset finance plays a crucial role in driving growth in the country.
- We report on Raiffeisenbank's role in defying international sanctions and maintaining its presence in Russia.
- A look at Greece's remarkable economic resurgence, marked by 4% growth in 2022.
Alejandro Gonzalez, editor